Thank you for your interest in employment with the Village of Dixmoor. The Village of Dixmoor is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce and a safe, productive and drug-free environment.
How to Apply
Positions may require special skills, applied background, certifications and/or level of education. Employment requires verification of past employment, proof of certifications if required, drug/alcohol testing and a background check.
- Applications are only accepted for current postings, and you must submit a separate application for each posting of interest.
- Review the job listing, and follow the instructions carefully as to locations to apply in person, addresses to forward information, contact numbers, employment application, or other required material.
- Submit your application via the mail or in-person as directed in the announcement. Applications will not be accepted electronically or by fax. Applications must be fully completed. If you choose to submit a resume, please include with the completed applications.
- Unless a specific deadline is listed in the posting, positions remain open until filled.
- Only those applicants that are selected for interviews will be contacted by the Village.
- Part Time Patrol Officers
- Part Time Code Enforcement Officer
The Village of Dixmoor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Village of Dixmoor to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or any other legally protected characteristic. This policy applies to all phases of employment including hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, layoff, transfer, compensation, training, and termination of employment.
- Maintains all employee personnel files
- Handles all personnel matters
- Coordinates employee insurance matters
- Coordinates all city insurance matters with insurance agent
- Liaison between Village and Union Representatives
To continually employ and maintain a competent labor force through recruitment, selection and retention of employees:
- Providing a competitive wage and benefit package
- Providing employee training and development in a learning environment
- Promoting equal opportunity and diversity
- Promoting safety and health while ensuring compliance with federal and state laws, regulations and policies of the City of Dixmoor
Dixmoor is an equal opportunity employer.